Safe International has taught more than 175,000 women since 1994. Our self dense workshop/parties are not only fun, but are potentially life saving. We will cover many topics, including, how an attacker chooses their victims, how to avoid becoming a victim, importance of intuition,how being too polite can be dangerous, safety in elevators, parking lots, home, plus much much more. We will also be teaching basic self defense concepts which are not fancy, complicated, or requiring memorization or years to learn.
Location:17000 West Capitol Drive Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005 (Krav Maga Milwaukee)
Date: Sunday, August 25th, 1-3pm. 2 hours.
Cost: $20.00 RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-426-8822 (William) or 262-415-1221 (Jane)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event