The Academy of Classical Ballet is kicking off it's 2013-2014 Dance Season with a bang! Our New Ballerina Fitness class (Ballerina Corps), Folk and Tap Dance, Teen Accelerated Program, and Teen and Adult Beginning Ballet Classes have already proven to be a big success.
Our most popular Saturday Kids Classes are back. The Saturday line-up includes Mommy & Me, Pre-Ballet, Ballet Levels I-V (Beginning Ballet thru Intermediate/Advanced), as well as new additions Adult & Teen Ballet, Teen Accelerated Program, Ballet Fitness and Folk & Tap dance classes.
Older children who are new to dance are welcome to sign up and be placed in classes that are appropriate for their skill level and age level. Older students generally learn more quickly, so one is never too old to start. Our Teen and Adult Ballet Classes are for beginning level students, those who are new to dance, as well as those who are returning to dance after a long absence. Teen Accelerated Program is designed specifically for older students wanting more serious study and are looking to get to do pointe work.
Ballerina Fitness and ACB's Folk Dance are new and exciting additions to this year's line-up. Ballerina Corps is an intense class that focuses solely on strength and flexibility and is an open level class. Folk Dance is a kids and teen class that teaches the fast-paced, exciting movements of traditional world folk dances as well as American Tap Dance.
Class sizes are limited, so contact the Academy of Classical Ballet today to ensure a spot for you or your child today.
For more information visit us at http://www.milwaukeekidsdance.com
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"