The Academy of Classical Ballet is kicking off it's 2013-2014 Dance Season with a bang! Our New Ballerina Fitness class (Ballerina Corps), Folk and Tap Dance, Teen Accelerated Program, and Teen and Adult Beginning Ballet Classes have already proven to be a big success.
Our most popular Saturday Kids Classes are back. The Saturday line-up includes Mommy & Me, Pre-Ballet, Ballet Levels I-V (Beginning Ballet thru Intermediate/Advanced), as well as new additions Adult & Teen Ballet, Teen Accelerated Program, Ballet Fitness and Folk & Tap dance classes.
Older children who are new to dance are welcome to sign up and be placed in classes that are appropriate for their skill level and age level. Older students generally learn more quickly, so one is never too old to start. Our Teen and Adult Ballet Classes are for beginning level students, those who are new to dance, as well as those who are returning to dance after a long absence. Teen Accelerated Program is designed specifically for older students wanting more serious study and are looking to get to do pointe work.
Ballerina Fitness and ACB's Folk Dance are new and exciting additions to this year's line-up. Ballerina Corps is an intense class that focuses solely on strength and flexibility and is an open level class. Folk Dance is a kids and teen class that teaches the fast-paced, exciting movements of traditional world folk dances as well as American Tap Dance.
Class sizes are limited, so contact the Academy of Classical Ballet today to ensure a spot for you or your child today.
For more information visit us at http://www.milwaukeekidsdance.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19