Families, community members and business community invited to attend Wednesday announcement about continuing beloved Milwaukee holiday tradition
A gift to Milwaukee from BMO Harris Bank will appear in Red Arrow Park on Monday, Aug 26. Join us for the gift’s reveal as part of an announcement about a long-cherished Christmas tradition for many in the community on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 28 at noon
Where: Red Arrow Park Ice Rink, 920 N. Water St., Milwaukee
Activities accompanying the announcement will include:
- Photo opportunities with the giant present sitting in Red Arrow Park as well as with Hubert the Lion and dancers and characters of this well-known Milwaukee holiday tradition
- Balloons, candy, raffle prizes and promotional deals for families in attendance
- Announcement near Red Arrow Park’s well-known ice rink with interview opportunities following the announcement.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June