Families, community members and business community invited to attend Wednesday announcement about continuing beloved Milwaukee holiday tradition
A gift to Milwaukee from BMO Harris Bank will appear in Red Arrow Park on Monday, Aug 26. Join us for the gift’s reveal as part of an announcement about a long-cherished Christmas tradition for many in the community on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 28 at noon
Where: Red Arrow Park Ice Rink, 920 N. Water St., Milwaukee
Activities accompanying the announcement will include:
- Photo opportunities with the giant present sitting in Red Arrow Park as well as with Hubert the Lion and dancers and characters of this well-known Milwaukee holiday tradition
- Balloons, candy, raffle prizes and promotional deals for families in attendance
- Announcement near Red Arrow Park’s well-known ice rink with interview opportunities following the announcement.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19