Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, September 21st, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
If you have been interested in exploring senior living communities, now is the best time... before the snow flies! Stop by Howard Village for some good company, delicious refreshments,
and tour of our community. You’ll see that even in the cold of winter, life heats up at Howard Village!
•Choice of apartments – studio, one and two bedroom styles
•Many on-site conveniences
•Easy living services
•Delicious home style cooked meals
•Active, social lifestyle
•Supportive care services and professional staff
Howard Village is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Student Artwork Displayed at the Library
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations