Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, September 21st, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
If you have been interested in exploring senior living communities, now is the best time... before the snow flies! Stop by Howard Village for some good company, delicious refreshments,
and tour of our community. You’ll see that even in the cold of winter, life heats up at Howard Village!
•Choice of apartments – studio, one and two bedroom styles
•Many on-site conveniences
•Easy living services
•Delicious home style cooked meals
•Active, social lifestyle
•Supportive care services and professional staff
Howard Village is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
- BBB Tips to Ensure Wise Giving on Memorial Day
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs