Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, September 21st, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
If you have been interested in exploring senior living communities, now is the best time... before the snow flies! Stop by Howard Village for some good company, delicious refreshments,
and tour of our community. You’ll see that even in the cold of winter, life heats up at Howard Village!
•Choice of apartments – studio, one and two bedroom styles
•Many on-site conveniences
•Easy living services
•Delicious home style cooked meals
•Active, social lifestyle
•Supportive care services and professional staff
Howard Village is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary