The Friends of the UWM Golda Meir Library Used Book Sale will be open to the public on Sept. 24 and 25:
Tue., Sept. 24, 10 am to 6 pm
Wed., Sept. 25, 10 am to 4 pm
Over 5,000 books in a wide variety of genres will be offered.
The sale takes place on the fourth floor of the UWM Golda Meir Library, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration