St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner/ Fall Festival fundraiser on Sunday, Nov. 3 to benefit the young women of SJA. The dinner will be held from noon - 6:00 pm at St. Joan Antida High School located at 1341 N. Cass St. Milwaukee. Highlights include: meatballs handmade by the Pompeii Men’s Club, an abundant bake sale, opportunity baskets, seasonal homemade crafts, and cannoli from Sciortino’s Bakery!
Prices for dinners are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $10 for college students with ID, $7 for children aged 4-12, and free for children under 3. Adult meals include spaghetti, two meatballs, salad, bread, and choice of milk or coffee. Kid’s meals include spaghetti, one meatball, salad, bread, and a beverage. To avoid the rush the day of the event, guests can pre-order dinners or quarts of meatballs and/or sauce by visiting www.saintjoanantida.org or by calling the school (414) 274-4728. Carry-out only will be available from 11 am – noon. Please join us for this long-standing tradition of friends, family, delicious food, conversation, and fun!
St. Joan Antida High School was founded by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida in 1954 to offer a values-based Catholic education to young women of diverse ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds. The 250 students represent more than 70 feeder schools throughout the greater Milwaukee area. We encourage the community to stop by and support SJA’s girls!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop