St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner/ Fall Festival fundraiser on Sunday, Nov. 3 to benefit the young women of SJA. The dinner will be held from noon - 6:00 pm at St. Joan Antida High School located at 1341 N. Cass St. Milwaukee. Highlights include: meatballs handmade by the Pompeii Men’s Club, an abundant bake sale, opportunity baskets, seasonal homemade crafts, and cannoli from Sciortino’s Bakery!
Prices for dinners are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $10 for college students with ID, $7 for children aged 4-12, and free for children under 3. Adult meals include spaghetti, two meatballs, salad, bread, and choice of milk or coffee. Kid’s meals include spaghetti, one meatball, salad, bread, and a beverage. To avoid the rush the day of the event, guests can pre-order dinners or quarts of meatballs and/or sauce by visiting www.saintjoanantida.org or by calling the school (414) 274-4728. Carry-out only will be available from 11 am – noon. Please join us for this long-standing tradition of friends, family, delicious food, conversation, and fun!
St. Joan Antida High School was founded by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida in 1954 to offer a values-based Catholic education to young women of diverse ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds. The 250 students represent more than 70 feeder schools throughout the greater Milwaukee area. We encourage the community to stop by and support SJA’s girls!
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience