St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner/ Fall Festival fundraiser on Sunday, Nov. 3 to benefit the young women of SJA. The dinner will be held from noon - 6:00 pm at St. Joan Antida High School located at 1341 N. Cass St. Milwaukee. Highlights include: meatballs handmade by the Pompeii Men’s Club, an abundant bake sale, opportunity baskets, seasonal homemade crafts, and cannoli from Sciortino’s Bakery!
Prices for dinners are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $10 for college students with ID, $7 for children aged 4-12, and free for children under 3. Adult meals include spaghetti, two meatballs, salad, bread, and choice of milk or coffee. Kid’s meals include spaghetti, one meatball, salad, bread, and a beverage. To avoid the rush the day of the event, guests can pre-order dinners or quarts of meatballs and/or sauce by visiting www.saintjoanantida.org or by calling the school (414) 274-4728. Carry-out only will be available from 11 am – noon. Please join us for this long-standing tradition of friends, family, delicious food, conversation, and fun!
St. Joan Antida High School was founded by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida in 1954 to offer a values-based Catholic education to young women of diverse ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds. The 250 students represent more than 70 feeder schools throughout the greater Milwaukee area. We encourage the community to stop by and support SJA’s girls!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 9 at Second Hand Purrs
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Kids From WIsconsin Premier
- Danceworks Student Showcase: A Whimsical Waltz in Wonderland
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- UWM, MATC and MPS Leaders To Speak On Collaborative Efforts Between Milwaukee Public Education Institutions on May 13 at UWM
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- South Milwaukee Leo Club Hosts Supply Drive for Wisconsin Humane Society