St. Joan Antida High School (SJA) will be hosting a Spaghetti Dinner/ Fall Festival fundraiser on Sunday, Nov. 3 to benefit the young women of SJA. The dinner will be held from noon - 6:00 pm at St. Joan Antida High School located at 1341 N. Cass St. Milwaukee. Highlights include: meatballs handmade by the Pompeii Men’s Club, an abundant bake sale, opportunity baskets, seasonal homemade crafts, and cannoli from Sciortino’s Bakery!
Prices for dinners are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $10 for college students with ID, $7 for children aged 4-12, and free for children under 3. Adult meals include spaghetti, two meatballs, salad, bread, and choice of milk or coffee. Kid’s meals include spaghetti, one meatball, salad, bread, and a beverage. To avoid the rush the day of the event, guests can pre-order dinners or quarts of meatballs and/or sauce by visiting www.saintjoanantida.org or by calling the school (414) 274-4728. Carry-out only will be available from 11 am – noon. Please join us for this long-standing tradition of friends, family, delicious food, conversation, and fun!
St. Joan Antida High School was founded by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida in 1954 to offer a values-based Catholic education to young women of diverse ethnic, religious and socio-economic backgrounds. The 250 students represent more than 70 feeder schools throughout the greater Milwaukee area. We encourage the community to stop by and support SJA’s girls!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary