If you have a flair for dramatics, and want to take part in drama games and a small production, this is the club for you. Ages 10-18 are invited to meet at the St. Francis Library Youth Room on Saturday, October 26 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. We will get to know each other, practice some acting techniques, and make plans. We'll try Reader's Theater, skits, and get tips from a real director.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season