Fourth Annual Holiday Bazaar – First Congregational Church
Saturday, November 2nd 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
1111 N. Chicago Avenue - enter on Pine Street.
Find unique crafts just in time for your holiday shopping from our talented congregation.
Bazaar items include table runners, pillowcases, wooden vases and spatulas, wall hangings, jewelry, artwork, photography, cards, flower arrangements, Hummels and much, much more!
Raffle: American Girl Dolls, 24” Vizio Razor Smart TV, Gift Card Basket, and Radio Flyer Wagon with toys. Raffle Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
There is also a bake sale with a little something for everyone – including gluten free items.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!