Fourth Annual Holiday Bazaar – First Congregational Church
Saturday, November 2nd 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
1111 N. Chicago Avenue - enter on Pine Street.
Find unique crafts just in time for your holiday shopping from our talented congregation.
Bazaar items include table runners, pillowcases, wooden vases and spatulas, wall hangings, jewelry, artwork, photography, cards, flower arrangements, Hummels and much, much more!
Raffle: American Girl Dolls, 24” Vizio Razor Smart TV, Gift Card Basket, and Radio Flyer Wagon with toys. Raffle Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
There is also a bake sale with a little something for everyone – including gluten free items.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Miss St. Francis Pageant & Former Titleholders Showcase Tickets Available
- Questions about Veterans Programs? Join us today!
- Cudahy Alderman Announce Bid For State Assembly