Fourth Annual Holiday Bazaar – First Congregational Church
Saturday, November 2nd 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
1111 N. Chicago Avenue - enter on Pine Street.
Find unique crafts just in time for your holiday shopping from our talented congregation.
Bazaar items include table runners, pillowcases, wooden vases and spatulas, wall hangings, jewelry, artwork, photography, cards, flower arrangements, Hummels and much, much more!
Raffle: American Girl Dolls, 24” Vizio Razor Smart TV, Gift Card Basket, and Radio Flyer Wagon with toys. Raffle Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
There is also a bake sale with a little something for everyone – including gluten free items.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration