Fourth Annual Holiday Bazaar – First Congregational Church
Saturday, November 2nd 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
1111 N. Chicago Avenue - enter on Pine Street.
Find unique crafts just in time for your holiday shopping from our talented congregation.
Bazaar items include table runners, pillowcases, wooden vases and spatulas, wall hangings, jewelry, artwork, photography, cards, flower arrangements, Hummels and much, much more!
Raffle: American Girl Dolls, 24” Vizio Razor Smart TV, Gift Card Basket, and Radio Flyer Wagon with toys. Raffle Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
There is also a bake sale with a little something for everyone – including gluten free items.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art