Fourth Annual Holiday Bazaar – First Congregational Church
Saturday, November 2nd 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
1111 N. Chicago Avenue - enter on Pine Street.
Find unique crafts just in time for your holiday shopping from our talented congregation.
Bazaar items include table runners, pillowcases, wooden vases and spatulas, wall hangings, jewelry, artwork, photography, cards, flower arrangements, Hummels and much, much more!
Raffle: American Girl Dolls, 24” Vizio Razor Smart TV, Gift Card Basket, and Radio Flyer Wagon with toys. Raffle Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
There is also a bake sale with a little something for everyone – including gluten free items.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week