Cudahy Boys Basketball will be holding a basketball camp for children with special needs on November 4, 5, & 7, from 6-7:00 PM at Cudahy HS.
We will assist individuals who are cognitively/physically disabled between ages 5-18 (male or female). Camp will use the "buddy system" with a relative or friend. Activities will be geared toward campers' abilities in a fun, inviting atmosphere. CHS boys basketball players & coaches will be on hand to help instruct.
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested. Please contact the Cudahy Recreation Department to register someone (414-294-7435). Cost is $10/resident, $15/non-resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk