Cudahy Boys Basketball will be holding a basketball camp for children with special needs on November 4, 5, & 7, from 6-7:00 PM at Cudahy HS.
We will assist individuals who are cognitively/physically disabled between ages 5-18 (male or female). Camp will use the "buddy system" with a relative or friend. Activities will be geared toward campers' abilities in a fun, inviting atmosphere. CHS boys basketball players & coaches will be on hand to help instruct.
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested. Please contact the Cudahy Recreation Department to register someone (414-294-7435). Cost is $10/resident, $15/non-resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion