Cudahy Boys Basketball will be holding a basketball camp for children with special needs on November 4, 5, & 7, from 6-7:00 PM at Cudahy HS.
We will assist individuals who are cognitively/physically disabled between ages 5-18 (male or female). Camp will use the "buddy system" with a relative or friend. Activities will be geared toward campers' abilities in a fun, inviting atmosphere. CHS boys basketball players & coaches will be on hand to help instruct.
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested. Please contact the Cudahy Recreation Department to register someone (414-294-7435). Cost is $10/resident, $15/non-resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief