Cudahy Boys Basketball will be holding a basketball camp for children with special needs on November 4, 5, & 7, from 6-7:00 PM at Cudahy HS.
We will assist individuals who are cognitively/physically disabled between ages 5-18 (male or female). Camp will use the "buddy system" with a relative or friend. Activities will be geared toward campers' abilities in a fun, inviting atmosphere. CHS boys basketball players & coaches will be on hand to help instruct.
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested. Please contact the Cudahy Recreation Department to register someone (414-294-7435). Cost is $10/resident, $15/non-resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"