The Plainfield Pub takes donations for Books for Soldiers along with donations for Tacos that Deb makes and asks for a contribution to support the troops.
Deb and Johns daughter has been in the military for 14 years and has received boxes from Books for Soldiers. Last year they were presented a Quilt of Valor from Books for Soldiers to give to their daughter who was in Afghanistan at the time.
Plainfield Pub is a member of the Milwaukee County Hospitality Association a Chapter of the Tavern League of Wisconsin and both leagues will match funds that Deb presented to Karen Grochowski,in the amount of $2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st