Shop for a cause: Waxwing purchases to benefit The Healing Center's programs for sexual abuse victims
Mark your calendars now to Shop for a Cause on Wednesday, December 4, 2013, from 7 to 9 p.m. at The Waxwing, 4415 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood.
15% of every purchase benefits The Healing Center, which provides counseling, support, and advocacy to help sexual abuse survivors and their loved ones heal. Festive food and drinks will also be provided! Voted Best New Retail Store in Milwaukee 2012, The Waxwing features local art & handmade gifts. The Waxwing is currently home to over 90 local artists!
Learn more about The Healing Center at www.thehealingcenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Alverno College to Host Screening of Vel Phillips Documentary
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library