Shop for a cause: Waxwing purchases to benefit The Healing Center's programs for sexual abuse victims
Mark your calendars now to Shop for a Cause on Wednesday, December 4, 2013, from 7 to 9 p.m. at The Waxwing, 4415 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood.
15% of every purchase benefits The Healing Center, which provides counseling, support, and advocacy to help sexual abuse survivors and their loved ones heal. Festive food and drinks will also be provided! Voted Best New Retail Store in Milwaukee 2012, The Waxwing features local art & handmade gifts. The Waxwing is currently home to over 90 local artists!
Learn more about The Healing Center at www.thehealingcenter.org.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center