On Saturday, November 2nd from 9 am to 1 pm - St. Ann Center's Indoor Winter Farmers Market is back!
Visit your returning favorite vendors and find new great items. As always there will be great fresh & organic produce, beautiful handmade jewelry and many other unique products in our beautiful atrium.
Help us kick off this season with an awesome opening day.
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care is located at:
2801 East Morgan Ave., Milwaukee WI 53207.
Call 414-977-5000 with any questions.
Like St. Ann Center Indoor Winter Farmers Market on facebook at facebook.com/sacfm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager