On Saturday, November 2nd from 9 am to 1 pm - St. Ann Center's Indoor Winter Farmers Market is back!
Visit your returning favorite vendors and find new great items. As always there will be great fresh & organic produce, beautiful handmade jewelry and many other unique products in our beautiful atrium.
Help us kick off this season with an awesome opening day.
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care is located at:
2801 East Morgan Ave., Milwaukee WI 53207.
Call 414-977-5000 with any questions.
Like St. Ann Center Indoor Winter Farmers Market on facebook at facebook.com/sacfm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"