On Saturday, November 2nd from 9 am to 1 pm - St. Ann Center's Indoor Winter Farmers Market is back!
Visit your returning favorite vendors and find new great items. As always there will be great fresh & organic produce, beautiful handmade jewelry and many other unique products in our beautiful atrium.
Help us kick off this season with an awesome opening day.
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care is located at:
2801 East Morgan Ave., Milwaukee WI 53207.
Call 414-977-5000 with any questions.
Like St. Ann Center Indoor Winter Farmers Market on facebook at facebook.com/sacfm.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry