On Saturday, November 2nd from 9 am to 1 pm - St. Ann Center's Indoor Winter Farmers Market is back!
Visit your returning favorite vendors and find new great items. As always there will be great fresh & organic produce, beautiful handmade jewelry and many other unique products in our beautiful atrium.
Help us kick off this season with an awesome opening day.
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care is located at:
2801 East Morgan Ave., Milwaukee WI 53207.
Call 414-977-5000 with any questions.
Like St. Ann Center Indoor Winter Farmers Market on facebook at facebook.com/sacfm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit