Loss brings a sense of grief that is sometimes heightened during the holiday season. Our pastoral staff and Grief Share ministries team invites you and welcomes ALL to the 3rd annual “Blue Christmas” service on Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 10:00am.
A warm and welcoming setting in our church Gathering Space brings everyone together for a worshipful experience of personal and shared devotion and fellowship centered on the God who heals us ALL and in whom we find our peace. The video portion from the GriefShare materials is entitled: "How to Survive the Holidays", and offers wonderful suggestions and a message of hope. Simple refreshment will extend our fellowship and warm our spirits. Please extend this invitation to your friends and neighbors as ALL are welcome.
Blue Christmas is hosted by GriefShare, a year-round grief support group that meets on Saturday mornings. For registration information, contact Al at (414) 483-1347.
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources