Loss brings a sense of grief that is sometimes heightened during the holiday season. Our pastoral staff and Grief Share ministries team invites you and welcomes ALL to the 3rd annual “Blue Christmas” service on Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 10:00am.
A warm and welcoming setting in our church Gathering Space brings everyone together for a worshipful experience of personal and shared devotion and fellowship centered on the God who heals us ALL and in whom we find our peace. The video portion from the GriefShare materials is entitled: "How to Survive the Holidays", and offers wonderful suggestions and a message of hope. Simple refreshment will extend our fellowship and warm our spirits. Please extend this invitation to your friends and neighbors as ALL are welcome.
Blue Christmas is hosted by GriefShare, a year-round grief support group that meets on Saturday mornings. For registration information, contact Al at (414) 483-1347.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday