Loss brings a sense of grief that is sometimes heightened during the holiday season. Our pastoral staff and Grief Share ministries team invites you and welcomes ALL to the 3rd annual “Blue Christmas” service on Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 10:00am.
A warm and welcoming setting in our church Gathering Space brings everyone together for a worshipful experience of personal and shared devotion and fellowship centered on the God who heals us ALL and in whom we find our peace. The video portion from the GriefShare materials is entitled: "How to Survive the Holidays", and offers wonderful suggestions and a message of hope. Simple refreshment will extend our fellowship and warm our spirits. Please extend this invitation to your friends and neighbors as ALL are welcome.
Blue Christmas is hosted by GriefShare, a year-round grief support group that meets on Saturday mornings. For registration information, contact Al at (414) 483-1347.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside