Carey Limousine/THINKLimo, Wisconsin’s largest luxury limousine service, will hold a job fair Wednesday, November 20th from 5.00pm-7.00pm, Thursday, November 21st from 9.00am-11.00am, and Saturday, November 23rd from 11.00am – 1.00pm at its headquarters located at 3250 E Layton Avenue in Cudahy. Carey is hiring 50 part time chauffeurs to support their growing business and the addition of large clients. On-site interviews will be offered to qualified candidates.
Candidates must be 25 years of age, have a clean driving record for the last three years, be well-groomed, and know the area very well. Wages average more than $16 per hour. Flexible schedules are available. Qualified employees are eligible for vision, dental, short term disability and life insurance.
“Chauffeurs have very interesting days on the job. One day they can be driving rock stars or royalty, the next day prominent business leaders from around the globe and then taking one of our Make-A-Wish children to the airport for their Wish Grant trip.” says Peter Browne, Carey Limousine/THINKLimo President. “Carey is a 90 year old company and the world leader in chauffeured transportation. As a result, our pipeline is filled with every type of traveler.”
Carey invites any individuals who are committed to excellence to attend their job fair on any one of the days offered. This is an excellent opportunity to join the most prestigious chauffeured car service in the area and start a new job that offers constant variety.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!