Carey Limousine/THINKLimo, Wisconsin’s largest luxury limousine service, will hold a job fair Wednesday, November 20th from 5.00pm-7.00pm, Thursday, November 21st from 9.00am-11.00am, and Saturday, November 23rd from 11.00am – 1.00pm at its headquarters located at 3250 E Layton Avenue in Cudahy. Carey is hiring 50 part time chauffeurs to support their growing business and the addition of large clients. On-site interviews will be offered to qualified candidates.
Candidates must be 25 years of age, have a clean driving record for the last three years, be well-groomed, and know the area very well. Wages average more than $16 per hour. Flexible schedules are available. Qualified employees are eligible for vision, dental, short term disability and life insurance.
“Chauffeurs have very interesting days on the job. One day they can be driving rock stars or royalty, the next day prominent business leaders from around the globe and then taking one of our Make-A-Wish children to the airport for their Wish Grant trip.” says Peter Browne, Carey Limousine/THINKLimo President. “Carey is a 90 year old company and the world leader in chauffeured transportation. As a result, our pipeline is filled with every type of traveler.”
Carey invites any individuals who are committed to excellence to attend their job fair on any one of the days offered. This is an excellent opportunity to join the most prestigious chauffeured car service in the area and start a new job that offers constant variety.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st