Carey Limousine/THINKLimo, Wisconsin’s largest luxury limousine service, will hold a job fair Wednesday, November 20th from 5.00pm-7.00pm, Thursday, November 21st from 9.00am-11.00am, and Saturday, November 23rd from 11.00am – 1.00pm at its headquarters located at 3250 E Layton Avenue in Cudahy. Carey is hiring 50 part time chauffeurs to support their growing business and the addition of large clients. On-site interviews will be offered to qualified candidates.
Candidates must be 25 years of age, have a clean driving record for the last three years, be well-groomed, and know the area very well. Wages average more than $16 per hour. Flexible schedules are available. Qualified employees are eligible for vision, dental, short term disability and life insurance.
“Chauffeurs have very interesting days on the job. One day they can be driving rock stars or royalty, the next day prominent business leaders from around the globe and then taking one of our Make-A-Wish children to the airport for their Wish Grant trip.” says Peter Browne, Carey Limousine/THINKLimo President. “Carey is a 90 year old company and the world leader in chauffeured transportation. As a result, our pipeline is filled with every type of traveler.”
Carey invites any individuals who are committed to excellence to attend their job fair on any one of the days offered. This is an excellent opportunity to join the most prestigious chauffeured car service in the area and start a new job that offers constant variety.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids