The West Allis Players, the city's only live theater organization, will open its Children's Series with "Sleeping Beauty" at 2 p.m. December 8.
"The Children's Series is a great way to introduce your kids to the theater," said Ray Nazer, president of the Players. "The shows run about an hour and even if children are too young to follow the plot, they will be entertained with the colors and the movement."
Nazer pointed out that there is a venue change for two shows. "'Sleeping Beauty' and 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' will be presented at West Allis Central Auditorium," he said. "We usually do our shows at Nathan Hale, so we want people to be aware of this."
Here is the complete listing of the Children's Series:
"Sleeping Beauty" -- 2 p.m. December 8, West Allis Central Auditorium, 8516 West Lincoln Avenue
"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" -- 2 p.m. January 19, West Allis Central Auditorium, 8516 West Lincoln Avenue
"Cowboy Camp" (Part of Sunset Theater's Bug in a Rug Series) -- 2 p.m. February 9, Nathan Hale Auditorium, 11601 West Lincoln Avenue
Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $4 for children. All tickets are sold at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st