The West Allis Players, the city's only live theater organization, will open its Children's Series with "Sleeping Beauty" at 2 p.m. December 8.
"The Children's Series is a great way to introduce your kids to the theater," said Ray Nazer, president of the Players. "The shows run about an hour and even if children are too young to follow the plot, they will be entertained with the colors and the movement."
Nazer pointed out that there is a venue change for two shows. "'Sleeping Beauty' and 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' will be presented at West Allis Central Auditorium," he said. "We usually do our shows at Nathan Hale, so we want people to be aware of this."
Here is the complete listing of the Children's Series:
"Sleeping Beauty" -- 2 p.m. December 8, West Allis Central Auditorium, 8516 West Lincoln Avenue
"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" -- 2 p.m. January 19, West Allis Central Auditorium, 8516 West Lincoln Avenue
"Cowboy Camp" (Part of Sunset Theater's Bug in a Rug Series) -- 2 p.m. February 9, Nathan Hale Auditorium, 11601 West Lincoln Avenue
Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $4 for children. All tickets are sold at the door.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center