Everyone is invited to attend the upcoming St. Ann’s Jewelry and Chili Sale on Saturday, November 23 from 9 AM to 1 PM at St. Ann Center on 2801 East Morgan Avenue. This event features a variety of chili to taste, purchase and eat in or take out. Also featured is the vintage jewelry sales that the Center has been famous for over the years. Find that special vintage or retro piece for just a few cents or dollars! Proceeds subsidize the care of elderly and disabled persons who are unable to afford the cost of their care. For more information call 414-977-5000 or visit www.stanncenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Southside Bicycle Day!