Everyone is invited to attend the upcoming St. Ann’s Jewelry and Chili Sale on Saturday, November 23 from 9 AM to 1 PM at St. Ann Center on 2801 East Morgan Avenue. This event features a variety of chili to taste, purchase and eat in or take out. Also featured is the vintage jewelry sales that the Center has been famous for over the years. Find that special vintage or retro piece for just a few cents or dollars! Proceeds subsidize the care of elderly and disabled persons who are unable to afford the cost of their care. For more information call 414-977-5000 or visit www.stanncenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion