District Two Candidate Emphasizes Honesty, Transparency
P.J. (Patricia) Early has announced that she will run for the office of alderperson of St. Francis District Two.
With spring elections just a few months away on April 1, P.J. is excited to begin visiting residents to find out what matters most to them.
“During our last aldermanic election, I had to work very hard to find information about the candidates and issues in my own city, and I want to change that. I believe the residents of St. Francis are entitled to honest, transparent leadership for their community.”
To that end, P.J. has developed an information-focused campaign. “We’re at a turning point in St. Francis right now, and some crucial decisions will be made in the next two years. With our safety and protection, our tax dollars, and our city’s economic development at stake, we need to stay informed. I have the drive and the qualifications to find and share that information with the residents of St. Francis, both during and after the election.”
As alderperson, P.J. promises to bring honesty and transparency to the Common Council, as well as fresh ideas that will help propel St. Francis forward into a brighter future.
P.J., a freelance technical writer, is a member of the St. Francis Police and Fire Commission and the St. Francis Association of Commerce, and has volunteered at events like the Civic Center Groundbreaking, National Night Out and the St. Francis Days parade. She has lived in the St. Francis area for most of her life, along with her husband Michael, her two adult children, and a rambunctious border collie.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!