Come in from the cold! Warm up with stories and activities for kids of all ages. They are FREE and full of fun. Children who take part in a storytime will learn prereading skills while they listen and play. All storytimes involve stories, flannel boards, songs, puppets, dramatics, and more. Night owls can come dressed in their pajamas to take part in relaxing stories and music. Pajamarama, for ages 2-6, is held on Monday evenings from 6:00-6:45 p.m. Preschoolers (ages 3-6) love storytime on Tuesdays from 10:15-11:00 a.m. Be sure to meet Petunia the cow! Toddler Time for 1-3 year olds provides “just enough” stories, songs, music, and puppets, and is scheduled for Wednesdays at 10:15-10:45 a.m. Tot Time is a playgroup for young children and caregivers, to play and get acquainted. Come find new toys on Fridays from 9-11 a.m. Sign up today! All programs start the week of January 6, and siblings are welcome! For more information, see our webpage: http://www.stfrancislibrary.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Healing In The Garden
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!