Once again, Santa returns to visit St. Ann Center. There will be a delicious brunch of egg and cheese omelet, cheesy hash round, sausage links, fruit cup, juice or milk, and coffee for adults. Crafts and picture with Santa follow. Join the fun on Saturday, December 7. Brunch will be served from 9:00-11:00 AM. The brunch cost will be $3 per person if pre-registering (2 years & under free); at the door will be $4. The fun also includes crafts and pictures with Santa from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM. The pre-registration cost is $6 (for 6 sets of crafts) ; at the door will be $7. Pictures (5x7) with Santa will be only $4! Registration can be at the Center’s front desk or by calling 414-977-5000. To volunteer at this event call Delma at: 977-5034.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home for the Holidays: Keeping You and Your Loved Ones Safe on the Road
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- CigarMKE Announces Custom Food, Drink & Cigar Lounge Tour in January