Once again, Santa returns to visit St. Ann Center. There will be a delicious brunch of egg and cheese omelet, cheesy hash round, sausage links, fruit cup, juice or milk, and coffee for adults. Crafts and picture with Santa follow. Join the fun on Saturday, December 7. Brunch will be served from 9:00-11:00 AM. The brunch cost will be $3 per person if pre-registering (2 years & under free); at the door will be $4. The fun also includes crafts and pictures with Santa from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM. The pre-registration cost is $6 (for 6 sets of crafts) ; at the door will be $7. Pictures (5x7) with Santa will be only $4! Registration can be at the Center’s front desk or by calling 414-977-5000. To volunteer at this event call Delma at: 977-5034.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"