Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2014.
Rick Bartelt, a seasoned carpenter, had worked in the family business for 10 years, learning the ins and outs of the remodeling and construction industry. In 1984, Bartelt and his wife, Chris, established Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource.
"We would not have reached this milestone, our 30th year in business, without the support, creativity, and expertise of our customers, employees, and trade partners," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "We are truly fortunate to work with the best."
The Bartelt team includes three in-house designers, production staff, and rough and finish carpenters. Beyond the in-house team, Bartelt has built longstanding partnerships with some of the area's finest and well-established tradesmen who offer their expertise in areas ranging from mechanical work to millwork. Originally located in Menomonee Falls, Wis., the Bartelts moved the company to Downtown Delafield in 2009.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library