Recruit Direct USA will be offering a program for job seekers through the Cudahy Recreation Department as part of the Adult Enrichment program. This 5 part series will cover multiple topics for job seekers.
Part 1 – The “Great Resume Makeover” will cover resume writing for 1st timers and longtime employed candidates who need to update their resumes.
Part 2 – “I’ve updated my resume, now what?” will look at places to post your resume from job boards to specialty sites and look at the trend of “Social Recruiting”.
Part 3 – “Networking for New Opportunities” will look at networking as a source of finding out about new employment opportunities.
Part 4 – “Interview Preparation” will look at how to prepare to an interview both phone and in-person.
Part 5 – “Working with a Staffing Service or Recruiter” will look at the different types of staffing services/recruiters and the “Pros” and “Cons” of using this method.
Thursdays January 9 - February 6, 2014
Cudahy School District Administration Building
$35.00 for the entire 5 part series
Registration can be done In-Person at the Rec Department or Online at www.cudahy.k12.wi.us
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game