Recruit Direct USA will be offering a program for job seekers through the Cudahy Recreation Department as part of the Adult Enrichment program. This 5 part series will cover multiple topics for job seekers.
Part 1 – The “Great Resume Makeover” will cover resume writing for 1st timers and longtime employed candidates who need to update their resumes.
Part 2 – “I’ve updated my resume, now what?” will look at places to post your resume from job boards to specialty sites and look at the trend of “Social Recruiting”.
Part 3 – “Networking for New Opportunities” will look at networking as a source of finding out about new employment opportunities.
Part 4 – “Interview Preparation” will look at how to prepare to an interview both phone and in-person.
Part 5 – “Working with a Staffing Service or Recruiter” will look at the different types of staffing services/recruiters and the “Pros” and “Cons” of using this method.
Thursdays January 9 - February 6, 2014
Cudahy School District Administration Building
$35.00 for the entire 5 part series
Registration can be done In-Person at the Rec Department or Online at www.cudahy.k12.wi.us
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center