Nothing warms you up better than Scandinavian meatballs and lefse.
That’s why we’re happy to announce the Trinity Lutheran Church Meatball Supper returns this Friday, January 24, with some great homemade food and fellowship.
The event runs from 4 to 7 p.m. at Trinity, 2507 5th Ave. in South Milwaukee.
On the menu are those terrific meatballs and gravy, parsley-buttered potatoes, corn, coleslaw, lefse and rolls, and the best homemade desserts around.
Cost is $10 for those age 11 and up. It’s $6 for those 6 to 10, and those 5 and under are free. All take-out orders cost $9.
Learn more about the event, and Trinity Lutheran Church, at its website: www.tlcsm.org. And we’ll see you for this unique celebration of food and friends. And meatballs.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus