Nothing warms you up better than Scandinavian meatballs and lefse.
That’s why we’re happy to announce the Trinity Lutheran Church Meatball Supper returns this Friday, January 24, with some great homemade food and fellowship.
The event runs from 4 to 7 p.m. at Trinity, 2507 5th Ave. in South Milwaukee.
On the menu are those terrific meatballs and gravy, parsley-buttered potatoes, corn, coleslaw, lefse and rolls, and the best homemade desserts around.
Cost is $10 for those age 11 and up. It’s $6 for those 6 to 10, and those 5 and under are free. All take-out orders cost $9.
Learn more about the event, and Trinity Lutheran Church, at its website: www.tlcsm.org. And we’ll see you for this unique celebration of food and friends. And meatballs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed