Nothing warms you up better than Scandinavian meatballs and lefse.
That’s why we’re happy to announce the Trinity Lutheran Church Meatball Supper returns this Friday, January 24, with some great homemade food and fellowship.
The event runs from 4 to 7 p.m. at Trinity, 2507 5th Ave. in South Milwaukee.
On the menu are those terrific meatballs and gravy, parsley-buttered potatoes, corn, coleslaw, lefse and rolls, and the best homemade desserts around.
Cost is $10 for those age 11 and up. It’s $6 for those 6 to 10, and those 5 and under are free. All take-out orders cost $9.
Learn more about the event, and Trinity Lutheran Church, at its website: www.tlcsm.org. And we’ll see you for this unique celebration of food and friends. And meatballs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?