When you are looking for a local wine tasting event that offers more than the average wines, the Bay View Wine Fest is still by far one of the more local favorites around Milwaukee.
Offering an "International Passport" premier wine tasting option, this event always pleases even the most persnickety of the wine tasting crowd.
Presented this year by Wine Maniacs, the Bay View Wine Fest has been part of Milwaukee's wine tasting scene for 10 years now.
The event takes place at the Historic Marian Center in Bay View, on Friday, March 7, & Saturday, March 8, starting at 6p.m., located at 3211 S. Lake Drive in Bay View. LOTS OF FREE PARKING AVAILABLE! You never know, you might see a ghost from the past shimmering through the tall oak trees and spooky hallways of the property! Participants will enjoy an enchanting and magical evening of superb wine tasting, delicious samples of food from local establishments, and great music. The “International Passport” Premier Wine Tasting portion of the event will feature a sampling of upscale wines from around the world!
Partial proceeds benefit WAGGR (Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever). LOTS OF FREE PARKING. This popular local event always sells out fast, so buy your tickets today! Dress is always casual at the wine fest.
Everything is included for a $30 ticket. Adults only, over 21. Cash, check or credit card accepted. To purchase advance tickets online, please visit bvwinefest.com, or call (414) 482-2069. Tickets will be available at the door. More details at www.bvwinefest.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions