Siegel-Gallagher Management Company (SGMC) is pleased to announce it began providing property management and building maintenance services to Bay View Terrace Condominiums beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
The 25-floor Bay View Terrace, 2525 South Shore Drive, is just steps from Lake Michigan. It was constructed in the mid-1960s and features 148 units, along with a private outdoor swimming pool and party room. Bay View Terrace is a dominant edifice along the South Shore skyline, providing gorgeous lake views and quick access to I-94 via the Hoan Bridge and to the Oak Leaf Trail. Blocks away is Bay View's quirky mix of shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
“Bay View Terrace has always represented premium lakeshore living,” said Reggie Belanger, SGMC Senior Vice President, Residential. “Siegel-Gallagher's personalized management style and pro-active approach, led by Kris Ruka, and wealth of professional experience in condominium management will enhance that reputation for years to come.”
Kristine Thelen is president of the Bay View Terrace Condominium Board and has lived there for 21 years. She raved about the arrival of SGMC and the personal touches the company has brought.
“They are professional, they are well-spoken, they are caring,” Thelen said. “They spent an entire Saturday here working on a heating and water problem in just one unit. That's amazing!
“If I could own a car I would own a Mercedes-Benz, and they are the Mercedes-Benz of property management.”
Siegel-Gallagher Management Company (SGMC), founded in 1995, manages more than 7 million square feet of property throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest, and is a four-time TOBY “Building of the Year” winner. SGMC offers clients comprehensive management services in the areas of apartments and condominiums, office buildings and retail, healthcare real estate, aviation and marinas. SGMC provides peace of mind for its clients by caring for their assets as if they were their own. Its headquarters are in The Blatz Offices in downtown Milwaukee with a second office in Madison. Visit sg-re.com for more information.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!