KD Poolscapes, Ltd., building pools and the environments around them since 1983, received a gold award in the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored 2013 Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
KD Poolscapes’ submission in the Residential Landscape Over $60,000 category featured renovation to a 30-year-old backyard that had multiple problems. The homeowners wanted to remove and replace the entire backyard with the exception of the pool shell. To eliminate the maintenance of wood in the decking and fencing, durable aluminum and concrete products were installed. Lights were added in the pool and on top of retaining walls. Variable-speed technology reduced the pool’s operating costs by 80% and allowed for the addition of spa therapy jets.
Based in Franksville, Wis., KD Poolscapes provides a variety of services and products, including swimming pools and spas, carpentry, fencing, landscape design and installation, masonry, putting greens, retaining walls, saunas, and water features.
In addition to annually winning awards from Milwaukee/NARI’s Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards program, KD Poolscapes’ has been recognized for its work by The Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association and the former National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI), now the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP).
For more information, call KD Poolscapes at 262-835-4353 or visit www.kdpoolscapes.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion