KD Poolscapes, Ltd., building pools and the environments around them since 1983, received a gold award in the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored 2013 Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
KD Poolscapes’ submission in the Residential Landscape Over $60,000 category featured renovation to a 30-year-old backyard that had multiple problems. The homeowners wanted to remove and replace the entire backyard with the exception of the pool shell. To eliminate the maintenance of wood in the decking and fencing, durable aluminum and concrete products were installed. Lights were added in the pool and on top of retaining walls. Variable-speed technology reduced the pool’s operating costs by 80% and allowed for the addition of spa therapy jets.
Based in Franksville, Wis., KD Poolscapes provides a variety of services and products, including swimming pools and spas, carpentry, fencing, landscape design and installation, masonry, putting greens, retaining walls, saunas, and water features.
In addition to annually winning awards from Milwaukee/NARI’s Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards program, KD Poolscapes’ has been recognized for its work by The Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association and the former National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI), now the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP).
For more information, call KD Poolscapes at 262-835-4353 or visit www.kdpoolscapes.com.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar