Pizza & a Movie, Dancing, Music and More!
Kids love spending time at the Academy of Classical Ballet! Let them experience a fun Friday night at the studio, while parents enjoy a night out of their own. Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night Out includes games, activities, and dancing! Dinner will be provided. All children are welcome; you do not need to be an Academy family to attend.
PNO will be held from 6:00 – 10:30pm for children ages 4 – 12. Kids should wear comfortable play clothes; dance wear or pajamas are acceptable.
Pre-register your child at http://milwaukeekidsdance.com/Parents-Night-Out.htm
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus