Pizza & a Movie, Dancing, Music and More!
Kids love spending time at the Academy of Classical Ballet! Let them experience a fun Friday night at the studio, while parents enjoy a night out of their own. Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night Out includes games, activities, and dancing! Dinner will be provided. All children are welcome; you do not need to be an Academy family to attend.
PNO will be held from 6:00 – 10:30pm for children ages 4 – 12. Kids should wear comfortable play clothes; dance wear or pajamas are acceptable.
Pre-register your child at http://milwaukeekidsdance.com/Parents-Night-Out.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Student Artwork Displayed at the Library
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations