Pizza & a Movie, Dancing, Music and More!
Kids love spending time at the Academy of Classical Ballet! Let them experience a fun Friday night at the studio, while parents enjoy a night out of their own. Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night Out includes games, activities, and dancing! Dinner will be provided. All children are welcome; you do not need to be an Academy family to attend.
PNO will be held from 6:00 – 10:30pm for children ages 4 – 12. Kids should wear comfortable play clothes; dance wear or pajamas are acceptable.
Pre-register your child at http://milwaukeekidsdance.com/Parents-Night-Out.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Southside Bicycle Day!