Pizza & a Movie, Dancing, Music and More!
Kids love spending time at the Academy of Classical Ballet! Let them experience a fun Friday night at the studio, while parents enjoy a night out of their own. Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night Out includes games, activities, and dancing! Dinner will be provided. All children are welcome; you do not need to be an Academy family to attend.
PNO will be held from 6:00 – 10:30pm for children ages 4 – 12. Kids should wear comfortable play clothes; dance wear or pajamas are acceptable.
Pre-register your child at http://milwaukeekidsdance.com/Parents-Night-Out.htm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards