Get a happy heart at the free Valentine Party at St. Francis Library, on Saturday, February 8 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. We are proud to present the award-winning St. Francis Poms, will perform two awesome pom pom routines. The Learning Shop will provide Valentine crafts to make and take. You can also hear a Valentine story and feast on sweet treats. To top it off, meet the Queen of Hearts, who will have a tasty tart for everyone. Don’t miss this sweet Saturday at the library. There is no need to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary