Get a happy heart at the free Valentine Party at St. Francis Library, on Saturday, February 8 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. We are proud to present the award-winning St. Francis Poms, will perform two awesome pom pom routines. The Learning Shop will provide Valentine crafts to make and take. You can also hear a Valentine story and feast on sweet treats. To top it off, meet the Queen of Hearts, who will have a tasty tart for everyone. Don’t miss this sweet Saturday at the library. There is no need to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards