Get a happy heart at the free Valentine Party at St. Francis Library, on Saturday, February 8 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. We are proud to present the award-winning St. Francis Poms, will perform two awesome pom pom routines. The Learning Shop will provide Valentine crafts to make and take. You can also hear a Valentine story and feast on sweet treats. To top it off, meet the Queen of Hearts, who will have a tasty tart for everyone. Don’t miss this sweet Saturday at the library. There is no need to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy Arbor Day/ Earth Day Free Event
- HUGE Kelly Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 26
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager