Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, was named the 2014 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) for the Residential Interior $100,000 and Over category.
"We are honored to be named the 2014 Regional Contractor of the Year in this category," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "These awards are the result of the expertise and dedication of the entire team, including our designers, carpenters, production staff, trade partners, and customers."
Bartelt was selected as the winner of Region 3, an area that includes contractors from Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Contractors from seven regions around the country vie for CotY Awards on an annual basis, and all regional winners will now be eligible for the National CotY Awards. National winners will be honored at NARI's Evening of Excellence on Friday, March 28, 2014, at the Marriott New Orleans.
The winning Bartelt project was previously dated and compartmentalized. Bartelt created a layout conducive to entertaining and introduced a rustic aesthetic to complement the clients' heavily wooded lot. It features textured granite, hand-scraped floors, hand-trowelled plaster walls, custom cabinetry, and other rustic details.
Competing projects were completed between July 1, 2012, and November 30, 2013, and were not submitted in prior NARI National contests. An impartial panel of judges who are experts within the industry and associated fields, selected winners based on each entrant's binders, which include "before and after" photography and project descriptions. Judging focused on problem solving, functionality, aesthetics, craftsmanship, innovation, and degree of difficulty.
To be considered for a CotY Award, a company must be a NARI member in good standing. NARI members represent an elite group of the approximately 800,000 companies and individuals in the U.S. identifying themselves as remodelers.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience