Families looking for healthy fun indoors during this cold snap can come to a Spa-mation! day at St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on 2801 East Morgan Avenue on Sunday, February 23 from 1-5pm. Its going to be fun for the whole family - children and adults - with warm water aquatic games, crafts, magic by Tom Burgermeister, massage and manicure, and a delicious dinner. For more information on cost or to register call 414-977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek