Families looking for healthy fun indoors during this cold snap can come to a Spa-mation! day at St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on 2801 East Morgan Avenue on Sunday, February 23 from 1-5pm. Its going to be fun for the whole family - children and adults - with warm water aquatic games, crafts, magic by Tom Burgermeister, massage and manicure, and a delicious dinner. For more information on cost or to register call 414-977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion