Families looking for healthy fun indoors during this cold snap can come to a Spa-mation! day at St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on 2801 East Morgan Avenue on Sunday, February 23 from 1-5pm. Its going to be fun for the whole family - children and adults - with warm water aquatic games, crafts, magic by Tom Burgermeister, massage and manicure, and a delicious dinner. For more information on cost or to register call 414-977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Miss St. Francis Pageant & Former Titleholders Showcase Tickets Available
- Questions about Veterans Programs? Join us today!
- Cudahy Alderman Announce Bid For State Assembly