Families looking for healthy fun indoors during this cold snap can come to a Spa-mation! day at St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on 2801 East Morgan Avenue on Sunday, February 23 from 1-5pm. Its going to be fun for the whole family - children and adults - with warm water aquatic games, crafts, magic by Tom Burgermeister, massage and manicure, and a delicious dinner. For more information on cost or to register call 414-977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee's Inner-City Youth Have a Reason to Read & Succeed
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- Library mini-sale at Cudahy Farmer's Market