Families looking for healthy fun indoors during this cold snap can come to a Spa-mation! day at St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on 2801 East Morgan Avenue on Sunday, February 23 from 1-5pm. Its going to be fun for the whole family - children and adults - with warm water aquatic games, crafts, magic by Tom Burgermeister, massage and manicure, and a delicious dinner. For more information on cost or to register call 414-977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside