Feb. 14 Talk: "Falling In and Out of Love With China: An American Voice in China's Print Media"
Tim Hathaway, Assistant Director for China Initiatives, UWM Center for International Education, presents "Falling In and Out of Love with China: An American Voice in China’s Print Media" at 3 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014 as part of UWM's Academic Adventurers series, held in the American Geographical Society Library (third floor, east wing of the UWM Golda Meir Library building, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.).
UWM's Academic Adventurers is a continuing series of informal Friday afternoon programs which give members of the community the opportunity to hear about UWM faculty and staff's adventures abroad and afield.
There are light refreshments afterwards, courtesy of the Friends of Golda Meir Library. The programs are free and open to the public. For more information or to arrange for special needs, call 414-229-6282.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop