Feb. 14 Talk: "Falling In and Out of Love With China: An American Voice in China's Print Media"
Tim Hathaway, Assistant Director for China Initiatives, UWM Center for International Education, presents "Falling In and Out of Love with China: An American Voice in China’s Print Media" at 3 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014 as part of UWM's Academic Adventurers series, held in the American Geographical Society Library (third floor, east wing of the UWM Golda Meir Library building, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.).
UWM's Academic Adventurers is a continuing series of informal Friday afternoon programs which give members of the community the opportunity to hear about UWM faculty and staff's adventures abroad and afield.
There are light refreshments afterwards, courtesy of the Friends of Golda Meir Library. The programs are free and open to the public. For more information or to arrange for special needs, call 414-229-6282.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk