Feb. 14 Talk: "Falling In and Out of Love With China: An American Voice in China's Print Media"
Tim Hathaway, Assistant Director for China Initiatives, UWM Center for International Education, presents "Falling In and Out of Love with China: An American Voice in China’s Print Media" at 3 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014 as part of UWM's Academic Adventurers series, held in the American Geographical Society Library (third floor, east wing of the UWM Golda Meir Library building, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.).
UWM's Academic Adventurers is a continuing series of informal Friday afternoon programs which give members of the community the opportunity to hear about UWM faculty and staff's adventures abroad and afield.
There are light refreshments afterwards, courtesy of the Friends of Golda Meir Library. The programs are free and open to the public. For more information or to arrange for special needs, call 414-229-6282.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus