Feb. 14 Talk: "Falling In and Out of Love With China: An American Voice in China's Print Media"
Tim Hathaway, Assistant Director for China Initiatives, UWM Center for International Education, presents "Falling In and Out of Love with China: An American Voice in China’s Print Media" at 3 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014 as part of UWM's Academic Adventurers series, held in the American Geographical Society Library (third floor, east wing of the UWM Golda Meir Library building, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.).
UWM's Academic Adventurers is a continuing series of informal Friday afternoon programs which give members of the community the opportunity to hear about UWM faculty and staff's adventures abroad and afield.
There are light refreshments afterwards, courtesy of the Friends of Golda Meir Library. The programs are free and open to the public. For more information or to arrange for special needs, call 414-229-6282.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration