Feb. 14 Talk: "Falling In and Out of Love With China: An American Voice in China's Print Media"
Tim Hathaway, Assistant Director for China Initiatives, UWM Center for International Education, presents "Falling In and Out of Love with China: An American Voice in China’s Print Media" at 3 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014 as part of UWM's Academic Adventurers series, held in the American Geographical Society Library (third floor, east wing of the UWM Golda Meir Library building, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.).
UWM's Academic Adventurers is a continuing series of informal Friday afternoon programs which give members of the community the opportunity to hear about UWM faculty and staff's adventures abroad and afield.
There are light refreshments afterwards, courtesy of the Friends of Golda Meir Library. The programs are free and open to the public. For more information or to arrange for special needs, call 414-229-6282.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Build For A Better South Shore
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check