A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park at Pulaski Inn on Friday, Valentine’s Day, February 14, will include a booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231. The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
There is also still time to purchase raffle tickets for an all-expense paid trip for two to New York City in June. Highlights will include luxury accommodations and a guided tour of famed Central Park. Tickets are $10 each or five for $40, also available through the bank, at TiPrint or from the Cudahy Historical Society. The drawing will be held at the dinner at Pulaski Inn, located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary