A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park at Pulaski Inn on Friday, Valentine’s Day, February 14, will include a booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231. The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
There is also still time to purchase raffle tickets for an all-expense paid trip for two to New York City in June. Highlights will include luxury accommodations and a guided tour of famed Central Park. Tickets are $10 each or five for $40, also available through the bank, at TiPrint or from the Cudahy Historical Society. The drawing will be held at the dinner at Pulaski Inn, located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief