Please join our special showing of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." This showing is for special needs children or adults with their families! This movie will provide a comfortable environment (lower sound, lights up) where families with members who need accommodations will be able to share the experience of seeing a family friendly film at a theater! Showing is 3-2 at 9:30am (doors open at 9am) at Marcus South Shore Cinema (7261 S. 13st.) Please RSVP to Jocelyn Borzick at 414-213-1961 or email@example.com.
Special thanks to the Joe Setum American Family agency for providing free tickets to the showing! And a special thanks to the South Shore Cinema for making this possible!
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22