Please join our special showing of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." This showing is for special needs children or adults with their families! This movie will provide a comfortable environment (lower sound, lights up) where families with members who need accommodations will be able to share the experience of seeing a family friendly film at a theater! Showing is 3-2 at 9:30am (doors open at 9am) at Marcus South Shore Cinema (7261 S. 13st.) Please RSVP to Jocelyn Borzick at 414-213-1961 or email@example.com.
Special thanks to the Joe Setum American Family agency for providing free tickets to the showing! And a special thanks to the South Shore Cinema for making this possible!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Freedom Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jamaica Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kemet Gobel will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"