Please join our special showing of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." This showing is for special needs children or adults with their families! This movie will provide a comfortable environment (lower sound, lights up) where families with members who need accommodations will be able to share the experience of seeing a family friendly film at a theater! Showing is 3-2 at 9:30am (doors open at 9am) at Marcus South Shore Cinema (7261 S. 13st.) Please RSVP to Jocelyn Borzick at 414-213-1961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to the Joe Setum American Family agency for providing free tickets to the showing! And a special thanks to the South Shore Cinema for making this possible!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids