Kids, whip up some easy treats in a beginning cooking class, on Wednesday, March 5 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Please call (414) 481-7323 to register, to ensure you get a seat. We’ll be learning some safety tips and trying our hand with simple dishes. It’s free and fun, and those who complete three recipes will be awarded a paper chef’s hat. For ages 3 - 9 (preschoolers with a caregiver). Limit of 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st