Kids, whip up some easy treats in a beginning cooking class, on Wednesday, March 5 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Please call (414) 481-7323 to register, to ensure you get a seat. We’ll be learning some safety tips and trying our hand with simple dishes. It’s free and fun, and those who complete three recipes will be awarded a paper chef’s hat. For ages 3 - 9 (preschoolers with a caregiver). Limit of 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art