Witness the Fitness with the St. Francis Community! Walk the halls of St. Francis High School March 3-May 1, Mondays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays from 5-7:30 pm. First 50 participants receive a pedometer! Other incentives as well!
Get those legs toned and beach ready for Spring Break!
Contact Rita Davis for more info: 414-482-8404
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June