2264 South Kinnickinnic Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207 414.482.4000
I Scream! You Scream! We all Scream for Ice Cream!
Babes Ice Cream is Family Owned
Contact: Christine Cruz, 414.559.5375/
Reopening date: Friday, February 28, 2014 12:00pm – 8:00pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- February 21 2014
Babe’s Ice Cream & Desserts Celebrates Reopening for the Season with free Tastings
Babe’s Ice Cream & Desserts is celebrating their Reopening for the Season on February 28, 2014 and invites you to join in the fun. On February 28th 2014, come and choose from 32 exciting super premium flavors, including No Sugar Added, Non-Fat Yogurt, Italian Ice, Sherbet, Bang!!! Caffeinated, Seasonal as well as Soy flavors for our Vegan customers.
Babe’s offers super premium ice cream in dishes, variety of cones, pints, quarts, sundaes, specialty sundaes, banana splits, shakes, malts, smoothies, root beer floats and ice cream cakes.
Featuring LEGO Ice Cream Cakes come and check out our ice cream cake display. Choose from variety of sizes, from flavor of the cake, to the flavor of the ice cream. You can go online,call or walk in and place your ice cream cake order. Babes also offer Vegan Ice cream cakes, shakes and Ice cream sandwiches in variety of soy flavors.
Babes hope that we will continue to get the support of our neighbors and community in 2014. So come on and enjoy free tastings, spend $10.00 and receive a raffle ticket for a $50.00 Babes Gift Certificate and continue to support babes so that we can continue to thrive and keep your local Ice Cream Shoppe in your local neighborhood. “Babes want to thank you for your great taste in ice cream.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Wet Wipes for MidEast Troops
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs