The current exhibit at Seasons of Life Art Gallery extends through the month of April. It features the photography of local photographer Earl R. Gutbrod of Bay View. In the words of Mr. Gutbrod, who also works at the front counter of the Bay View post office, “These photos were taken nearby, perhaps less than a mile. I like to walk in Bay View and St. Francis and photograph interesting, engaging and beautiful sights. I tend to agree with the adage that to take good photos, one need only look through the viewfinder until one’s jaw drops, and then presss the button. Fortunately, in this community near the lake, that doesn’t take long.” The various photographs, whose subject matter includes foxes, lake front views, sail boats on the water, and as well as colorful graffiti, are available for purchase. The public is invited to visit the gallery between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. Seasons of Life Art Gallery, located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. Seasons of Life Art Gallery is operated by St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care, a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to serving children, persons with disabilities and the elderly of our community. For more information call (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Memoir about Oak Creek
- Cyclists Will Ride Toward a World Free of MS at Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike Tour
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Daley Debutantes Youth Group Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Southside Bicycle Day!