The current exhibit at Seasons of Life Art Gallery extends through the month of April. It features the photography of local photographer Earl R. Gutbrod of Bay View. In the words of Mr. Gutbrod, who also works at the front counter of the Bay View post office, “These photos were taken nearby, perhaps less than a mile. I like to walk in Bay View and St. Francis and photograph interesting, engaging and beautiful sights. I tend to agree with the adage that to take good photos, one need only look through the viewfinder until one’s jaw drops, and then presss the button. Fortunately, in this community near the lake, that doesn’t take long.” The various photographs, whose subject matter includes foxes, lake front views, sail boats on the water, and as well as colorful graffiti, are available for purchase. The public is invited to visit the gallery between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. Seasons of Life Art Gallery, located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. Seasons of Life Art Gallery is operated by St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care, a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to serving children, persons with disabilities and the elderly of our community. For more information call (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed