Patrick Cudahy was a great lover of roses and other flowers and plants. Come learn about rose gardening from the experts on his 165th birthday. Presented by the Greater Milwaukee Rose Society.
Monday, March 17, 2014
6:30 - 8:00pm
Free of charge - all are welcome!
* Save the date - July 25, 2014, we will be planting roses at Patrick's gravesite in Calvary Cemetery. *
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs