Patrick Cudahy was a great lover of roses and other flowers and plants. Come learn about rose gardening from the experts on his 165th birthday. Presented by the Greater Milwaukee Rose Society.
Monday, March 17, 2014
6:30 - 8:00pm
Free of charge - all are welcome!
* Save the date - July 25, 2014, we will be planting roses at Patrick's gravesite in Calvary Cemetery. *
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry