you think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
1647 N. 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- This event is free and open to the public
- Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
- Appointments encouraged.
- Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
- Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present.
- Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
- To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
To make an appointment, call COA Youth & Family Services (414)263-8397.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside