you think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
1647 N. 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- This event is free and open to the public
- Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
- Appointments encouraged.
- Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
- Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present.
- Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
- To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
To make an appointment, call COA Youth & Family Services (414)263-8397.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19