Is your child's car seat or booster seat:
- Over 6 years old?
- From a garage sale or thrift store?
- Involved in a car crash?
- Not being used?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please help us get these car seats out of use. They could be putting children at unknown risk of injury.
Bring you old car seats to Car Seat Round-Up Day, sponsored by Safe Kids Wisconsin and its partners.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Northshore Fire Department
4401 W. River Lane
Brown Deer, WI 53223
For more information statewide visit www.safekidswi.org or for local information call (414)231-4894.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center