Is your child's car seat or booster seat:
- Over 6 years old?
- From a garage sale or thrift store?
- Involved in a car crash?
- Not being used?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please help us get these car seats out of use. They could be putting children at unknown risk of injury.
Bring you old car seats to Car Seat Round-Up Day, sponsored by Safe Kids Wisconsin and its partners.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Northshore Fire Department
4401 W. River Lane
Brown Deer, WI 53223
For more information statewide visit www.safekidswi.org or for local information call (414)231-4894.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19