Is your child's car seat or booster seat:
- Over 6 years old?
- From a garage sale or thrift store?
- Involved in a car crash?
- Not being used?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please help us get these car seats out of use. They could be putting children at unknown risk of injury.
Bring you old car seats to Car Seat Round-Up Day, sponsored by Safe Kids Wisconsin and its partners.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Northshore Fire Department
4401 W. River Lane
Brown Deer, WI 53223
For more information statewide visit www.safekidswi.org or for local information call (414)231-4894.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Health Fair Returns to South Milwaukee Market on Thursday, September 10
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday