Saturday, April 26 from 8:00 - 2:00
Kelly Senior Center, 6100 S Lake Drive, Cudahy
Join us for the annual Spring Rummage at Kelly Senior Center, located at 6100 S Lake Drive in Cudahy.
Each year visitors browse household goods, vintage, collectibles, handmade items, children's itesm , books and other items from over fifty different vendors. Baked goods and refreshments will be available for purchase.
While there, check out Kelly's Gently Used Purse Sale. A wide variety of like-new purses will be available for very low prices.
Admission is 50 cents and all proceeds benefit activities at Kelly Senior Center.
About Kelly Senior Center
Kelly Senior Center is one of five Milwaukee County Senior Centers managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs. Participation is open to anyone 50 years or older and there is no participation fee. Over 1300 people take part in activities each year. Activities include fitness center, Personal Training services, quilting, weaving, exercise classes, day trips, senior dining, computers and so much more. http://home.interfaithmilw.org/sc/kelly
Watch for Future Rummages:
Saturday, May 3 from 8:00-2:00
Washington Park Senior Center
4420 W Vliet St, Milwaukee
Admission is 50c donation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion