(St. Francis, WI) – Mike Pierce will officially launch his campaign to represent Wisconsin’s 20th Assembly District, this Thursday, April 24th. The campaign will host a “Meet Mike” event at The Patio Banquet Hall, 1421 E. Howard Ave. in Milwaukee, from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. The 20th Assembly District includes St Francis, Cudahy, and parts of the City of Milwaukee.
“Politics is all about the people, not about the politician trying to get elected,” Pierce said. “I’m excited to officially launch the campaign and pledge to do my best to meet every single voter in the district in order to hear their thoughts and concerns about their government and their district.”
Mike Pierce is a former Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve and served as Vice Wing Commander for the 440th Airlift Wing in Milwaukee. Complimenting those military leadership roles, his private sector experience includes sales and marketing functions with Fortune 500 companies. Recently, Mike was selected as a cabinet member for United Way of Greater Milwaukee's 2014 campaign.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus