(St. Francis, WI) – Mike Pierce will officially launch his campaign to represent Wisconsin’s 20th Assembly District, this Thursday, April 24th. The campaign will host a “Meet Mike” event at The Patio Banquet Hall, 1421 E. Howard Ave. in Milwaukee, from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. The 20th Assembly District includes St Francis, Cudahy, and parts of the City of Milwaukee.
“Politics is all about the people, not about the politician trying to get elected,” Pierce said. “I’m excited to officially launch the campaign and pledge to do my best to meet every single voter in the district in order to hear their thoughts and concerns about their government and their district.”
Mike Pierce is a former Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve and served as Vice Wing Commander for the 440th Airlift Wing in Milwaukee. Complimenting those military leadership roles, his private sector experience includes sales and marketing functions with Fortune 500 companies. Recently, Mike was selected as a cabinet member for United Way of Greater Milwaukee's 2014 campaign.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June