(St. Francis, WI) – Mike Pierce will officially launch his campaign to represent Wisconsin’s 20th Assembly District, this Thursday, April 24th. The campaign will host a “Meet Mike” event at The Patio Banquet Hall, 1421 E. Howard Ave. in Milwaukee, from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. The 20th Assembly District includes St Francis, Cudahy, and parts of the City of Milwaukee.
“Politics is all about the people, not about the politician trying to get elected,” Pierce said. “I’m excited to officially launch the campaign and pledge to do my best to meet every single voter in the district in order to hear their thoughts and concerns about their government and their district.”
Mike Pierce is a former Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve and served as Vice Wing Commander for the 440th Airlift Wing in Milwaukee. Complimenting those military leadership roles, his private sector experience includes sales and marketing functions with Fortune 500 companies. Recently, Mike was selected as a cabinet member for United Way of Greater Milwaukee's 2014 campaign.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st