(St. Francis, WI) – Mike Pierce will officially launch his campaign to represent Wisconsin’s 20th Assembly District, this Thursday, April 24th. The campaign will host a “Meet Mike” event at The Patio Banquet Hall, 1421 E. Howard Ave. in Milwaukee, from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. The 20th Assembly District includes St Francis, Cudahy, and parts of the City of Milwaukee.
“Politics is all about the people, not about the politician trying to get elected,” Pierce said. “I’m excited to officially launch the campaign and pledge to do my best to meet every single voter in the district in order to hear their thoughts and concerns about their government and their district.”
Mike Pierce is a former Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserve and served as Vice Wing Commander for the 440th Airlift Wing in Milwaukee. Complimenting those military leadership roles, his private sector experience includes sales and marketing functions with Fortune 500 companies. Recently, Mike was selected as a cabinet member for United Way of Greater Milwaukee's 2014 campaign.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs