Take time to stretch with a free yoga class for kids at the St. Francis Library. On Tuesday, April 29, from 10:15 – 11:00 a.m., yoga teacher Stephanie Sandy of YogaKids will lead a yoga storytime. Kids of all ages will love making animal poses, and will be in a good mood all day. There is no need to register. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. in St. Francis. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside