The Academy of Performing Arts presents a vendor & craft fair fundraiser on Sunday, April 27 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. It will be located at 9160 S. Pennsylvania Avenue in Oak Creek. The fair is open to the public and admission is free.
We currently have vendors from Norwex, Jamberry Nails, It Works!, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One, Pink Papaya, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Wildtree, Champagne Studios, Dynamic Signs, Young Living Oils, Rodan and Fields, Origami Owl, Partylite, BeautiControl, Stampin Up, Mary Kay plus vendors selling handmade items! All vendors will be donating a portion of their profits to the dancers who will be heading to Disneyworld. Please join us and help to make this a success for our Disney bound dancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- HamBINGO Thursday December 11 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!
- Movie Matinee at St. Francis Library