The Academy of Performing Arts presents a vendor & craft fair fundraiser on Sunday, April 27 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. It will be located at 9160 S. Pennsylvania Avenue in Oak Creek. The fair is open to the public and admission is free.
We currently have vendors from Norwex, Jamberry Nails, It Works!, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One, Pink Papaya, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Wildtree, Champagne Studios, Dynamic Signs, Young Living Oils, Rodan and Fields, Origami Owl, Partylite, BeautiControl, Stampin Up, Mary Kay plus vendors selling handmade items! All vendors will be donating a portion of their profits to the dancers who will be heading to Disneyworld. Please join us and help to make this a success for our Disney bound dancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids