The Academy of Performing Arts presents a vendor & craft fair fundraiser on Sunday, April 27 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. It will be located at 9160 S. Pennsylvania Avenue in Oak Creek. The fair is open to the public and admission is free.
We currently have vendors from Norwex, Jamberry Nails, It Works!, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One, Pink Papaya, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Wildtree, Champagne Studios, Dynamic Signs, Young Living Oils, Rodan and Fields, Origami Owl, Partylite, BeautiControl, Stampin Up, Mary Kay plus vendors selling handmade items! All vendors will be donating a portion of their profits to the dancers who will be heading to Disneyworld. Please join us and help to make this a success for our Disney bound dancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter