The Academy of Performing Arts presents a vendor & craft fair fundraiser on Sunday, April 27 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. It will be located at 9160 S. Pennsylvania Avenue in Oak Creek. The fair is open to the public and admission is free.
We currently have vendors from Norwex, Jamberry Nails, It Works!, Tastefully Simple, Thirty-One, Pink Papaya, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Wildtree, Champagne Studios, Dynamic Signs, Young Living Oils, Rodan and Fields, Origami Owl, Partylite, BeautiControl, Stampin Up, Mary Kay plus vendors selling handmade items! All vendors will be donating a portion of their profits to the dancers who will be heading to Disneyworld. Please join us and help to make this a success for our Disney bound dancers!
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library