You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2014
Cudahy Fire Department, Station 2
3115 E. Ramsey Avenue, Cudahy 53110
This event is free and open to the public. Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Appointments are encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
Low-cost car seats are available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please let us know you would like to purchase a car seat when making your appointment.
To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit