You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2014
Cudahy Fire Department, Station 2
3115 E. Ramsey Avenue, Cudahy 53110
This event is free and open to the public. Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Appointments are encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
Low-cost car seats are available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please let us know you would like to purchase a car seat when making your appointment.
To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus