You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2014
Cudahy Fire Department, Station 2
3115 E. Ramsey Avenue, Cudahy 53110
This event is free and open to the public. Volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Appointments are encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
Low-cost car seats are available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please let us know you would like to purchase a car seat when making your appointment.
To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st