Join South Milwaukee Mayor Erik Brooks from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 10, for his first Meet the Mayor session.
No topic is off limits, so bring your ideas, concerns, complaints, compliments ... or just stop by and say hi. And enjoy some great authentic Mexican food while you’re there.
Can't make it? Here are some other upcoming Meet the Mayor sessions:
Saturday, June 7: Studio One Art Glass, 1333 Milwaukee Ave. Stop by and check out some of the terrific hand-crafted art glass pieces Kim has for sale at his store — and learn more about his custom work.
Saturday, July 12: Max A. Sass & Sons Funeral Home, 1314 Manitoba Ave. Mike and company have done a lot with the former St. Mary’s School, and it looks great. See for yourself on July 12.
Saturday, August 16: Moxie Fitness, 1234 Milwaukee Ave. Stop in learn more about some of the cool programming Tori and Cindy are offering.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June