June 1 at 2 pm will be the third year that St. Mark's Ev. Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave., Cudahy, has sponsored a benefit concert for Project Concern, a food pantry. Non-perishables or a free will offering will be collected.
Area musicians, St. Mark's bell and Cathedral Choirs will perform. Area musicians or choral performers are welcome to join this event. Please call 414-744-5624.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids