June 1 at 2 pm will be the third year that St. Mark's Ev. Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave., Cudahy, has sponsored a benefit concert for Project Concern, a food pantry. Non-perishables or a free will offering will be collected.
Area musicians, St. Mark's bell and Cathedral Choirs will perform. Area musicians or choral performers are welcome to join this event. Please call 414-744-5624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Healing In The Garden
- Celebrate Independence Day at Humboldt Park
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!