June 1 at 2 pm will be the third year that St. Mark's Ev. Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave., Cudahy, has sponsored a benefit concert for Project Concern, a food pantry. Non-perishables or a free will offering will be collected.
Area musicians, St. Mark's bell and Cathedral Choirs will perform. Area musicians or choral performers are welcome to join this event. Please call 414-744-5624.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Thank you from the Humboldt Park 4th of July Association
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus