June 1 at 2 pm will be the third year that St. Mark's Ev. Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave., Cudahy, has sponsored a benefit concert for Project Concern, a food pantry. Non-perishables or a free will offering will be collected.
Area musicians, St. Mark's bell and Cathedral Choirs will perform. Area musicians or choral performers are welcome to join this event. Please call 414-744-5624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Over 100 Performers! A Night You Won't Want to Miss! May 1 GALA EXTRAVAGANZA
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Spring Artwalk