June 1 at 2 pm will be the third year that St. Mark's Ev. Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave., Cudahy, has sponsored a benefit concert for Project Concern, a food pantry. Non-perishables or a free will offering will be collected.
Area musicians, St. Mark's bell and Cathedral Choirs will perform. Area musicians or choral performers are welcome to join this event. Please call 414-744-5624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- Christmas at the Horse
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair