The South Milwaukee United Methodist Church has created a new opportunity for parents with young child/children to come together as a Christian Parenting Fellowship. The parents are invited to meet with other parents in the same situation to meet and discuss any topic they feel relative.
The meetings will be held in the Church Parlor at 1327 Marshall Ave. on Sundays at 10:30 am. The meetings will be directed by Pastor Harsha Kotian.
More information at 762-6030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?