The South Milwaukee United Methodist Church has created a new opportunity for parents with young child/children to come together as a Christian Parenting Fellowship. The parents are invited to meet with other parents in the same situation to meet and discuss any topic they feel relative.
The meetings will be held in the Church Parlor at 1327 Marshall Ave. on Sundays at 10:30 am. The meetings will be directed by Pastor Harsha Kotian.
More information at 762-6030.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs