The South Milwaukee United Methodist Church has created a new opportunity for parents with young child/children to come together as a Christian Parenting Fellowship. The parents are invited to meet with other parents in the same situation to meet and discuss any topic they feel relative.
The meetings will be held in the Church Parlor at 1327 Marshall Ave. on Sundays at 10:30 am. The meetings will be directed by Pastor Harsha Kotian.
More information at 762-6030.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Local Shop Holds Classes for adults & kids