The South Milwaukee United Methodist Church has created a new opportunity for parents with young child/children to come together as a Christian Parenting Fellowship. The parents are invited to meet with other parents in the same situation to meet and discuss any topic they feel relative.
The meetings will be held in the Church Parlor at 1327 Marshall Ave. on Sundays at 10:30 am. The meetings will be directed by Pastor Harsha Kotian.
More information at 762-6030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief