The South Milwaukee United Methodist Church has created a new opportunity for parents with young child/children to come together as a Christian Parenting Fellowship. The parents are invited to meet with other parents in the same situation to meet and discuss any topic they feel relative.
The meetings will be held in the Church Parlor at 1327 Marshall Ave. on Sundays at 10:30 am. The meetings will be directed by Pastor Harsha Kotian.
More information at 762-6030.
- MARDI GRAS IN MAY!
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- One week left to consider virtual education for your child
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Master Gardener Plant Sale
- St. Joan Antida high School hosts its 10th annual Girls in Engineering Fair