Heather Scott has been named Interior Designer and Project Coordinator for Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction.
In this position, Scott will oversee the entire design and selection process, working closely with clients to create cohesive designs for their remodeled spaces. She will also assist the production team to ensure each project runs smoothly.
Scott has worked in the remodeling and new construction industries for 22 years and has a background in kitchen and bathroom design. She attended Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC), earning her degree in interior design in 1992, and has been a licensed interior designer through the State of Wisconsin since 1996.
Scott currently resides in Brookfield, Wis., with her husband, John, and three daughters.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 National and 2014 Regional "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Offers Tips for Hearts and Wallets this Valentine’s Day
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Bike Donations Needed