Calling all Bay View Alumni!
October 4, 2014 is Bay View High School's 100th Birthday Celebration and what a celebration it will be! We start the afternoon off with our traditional Homecoming football game being played at Pulaski Stadium. We have a half-time show you don't want to miss. Not only will we have Bay View High School student marching band but joining them will be the Alumni marching band, alumni color guard and twirlers. I told you you don't want to miss this.
After our winning football game (I hope), we head to the Italian Community Center in the Grand Ballroom for social hour, a short program, a gourmet buffet, music and dance and memories. Who could ask for a better Birthday Celebration.
In honor of our Alma mater a lovely 200 page LIMITED EDITION Centennial Oracle is being written by our very own Mr. John Giove, BV grad and BV teacher along with Ron Winkler, BV grad and author. This is a must have Oracle. We are doing one print run and when they are gone they are gone so get your pre-orders in now.
We also have commemorative t-shirts and v-necks available too.
For more information and order forms please visit www.BVHS100.com or on FACEBOOK, BV 100th Birthday Celebration or you can contact me at email@example.com; 414-379-3541.
I hope to see YOU there.
May the Redcat be with you.
Bay View Alumni President
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Watch for New Technology at the Cash Register
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Herbert Lowe featured speaker at UW-Parkside
- Important Donation Made To Dog Organization
- United Performing Arts Fund to Allocate a Record $9.175 Million to Performing Arts Groups
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18
- Art & Wellness