Calling all Bay View Alumni!
October 4, 2014 is Bay View High School's 100th Birthday Celebration and what a celebration it will be! We start the afternoon off with our traditional Homecoming football game being played at Pulaski Stadium. We have a half-time show you don't want to miss. Not only will we have Bay View High School student marching band but joining them will be the Alumni marching band, alumni color guard and twirlers. I told you you don't want to miss this.
After our winning football game (I hope), we head to the Italian Community Center in the Grand Ballroom for social hour, a short program, a gourmet buffet, music and dance and memories. Who could ask for a better Birthday Celebration.
In honor of our Alma mater a lovely 200 page LIMITED EDITION Centennial Oracle is being written by our very own Mr. John Giove, BV grad and BV teacher along with Ron Winkler, BV grad and author. This is a must have Oracle. We are doing one print run and when they are gone they are gone so get your pre-orders in now.
We also have commemorative t-shirts and v-necks available too.
For more information and order forms please visit www.BVHS100.com or on FACEBOOK, BV 100th Birthday Celebration or you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org; 414-379-3541.
I hope to see YOU there.
May the Redcat be with you.
Bay View Alumni President
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Milwaukee Concert Band Winter Concert
- Memory Cafes coming to Bay View!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Wearable Art
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion