South Milwaukee Historical Society will be holding it's 6th Annual Garden Tour, Saturday, June 28th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Rain or Shine
Come tour 8 beautiful gardens in South Milwaukee. Hand-crafted garden items created by local artisans will be on sale at the South Milwaukee Historical Society Museum (717 Milwaukee Avenue) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information please visit http://www.southmilwaukee.org/historical_society/Events.html
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- A Disappearing Continues!
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- Local Individuals, Communities And Organizations Honored For Securing Healthy, Sustainable Water Resources