South Milwaukee Historical Society will be holding it's 6th Annual Garden Tour, Saturday, June 28th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Rain or Shine
Come tour 8 beautiful gardens in South Milwaukee. Hand-crafted garden items created by local artisans will be on sale at the South Milwaukee Historical Society Museum (717 Milwaukee Avenue) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information please visit http://www.southmilwaukee.org/historical_society/Events.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief