South Milwaukee Historical Society will be holding it's 6th Annual Garden Tour, Saturday, June 28th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Rain or Shine
Come tour 8 beautiful gardens in South Milwaukee. Hand-crafted garden items created by local artisans will be on sale at the South Milwaukee Historical Society Museum (717 Milwaukee Avenue) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information please visit http://www.southmilwaukee.org/historical_society/Events.html
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- Bay View Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"