South Milwaukee Historical Society will be holding it's 6th Annual Garden Tour, Saturday, June 28th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Rain or Shine
Come tour 8 beautiful gardens in South Milwaukee. Hand-crafted garden items created by local artisans will be on sale at the South Milwaukee Historical Society Museum (717 Milwaukee Avenue) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information please visit http://www.southmilwaukee.org/historical_society/Events.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- BBB Advice on Making 2015 a Debt-Free Year
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop